BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (makes 12 muffins at 2 pts. each)
2 C flour
1/2 C sugar
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 C 2% reduced fat milk (I am sure skim is fine too)
1/2 C unsweetened applesauce
1 Tbsp flour
1 C (heaping) of blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees- Combine first seven ingredients in bowl until well mixed. In another bowl, toss the blueberries with the flour just until coated.
Fold blueberries into flour mixture and spoon into muffin tin (12 muffins). Bake muffins 15 - 20 minutes.
Wednesday, August 31
This is the end of the journey. And what a ride its been. I've learned a lot about me and what it takes to be a healthy person.
January 2002 - Peaked at 196 pounds and freaked out when my doctor told me I was on my to a heart attack before age 30.
January 2003 - Down to 153 pounds in a year. Also started running and seriously changing the way I looked at food.
January 2004 - Down to 137 pounds. The weight loss is slowing down as I become more comfortable with myself and my new image.
January 2005 - Hovering around 130.
June 20, 2005 - Still hovering around 130 and wanting to finally get rid of the last of the weight to make goal. Joined Weight Watchers.
6/20/2005 - 129
7/20/2005 - 123
8/20/2005 - 118
9/20/2005 - 116.5
10/20/2005 - 114
Previous Posts
- From WW message boards:I know that 2 oz of it is 3...
- From WW message boards re: cheese on pizza:Most of...
- From WW message boards re: portion sizes:There is ...
- From WW message boards: I Can't Believe it's Not B...
- Also from Dieting for Dummies... Cutting calories...
- I'm posting this for Carl because, well, he asked ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home